MySpace facebook Follow TYHerndonNews on Twitter Ty ReverbNation Ty on bebo Ty on starpulse.com Ty on CMT.com iLike Ty Herndon Ty Herndon Official YouTube Channel iTunes
Share/Bookmark

RIGHT ABOUT NOW FEATURED ALBUM OF THE WEEK AT CSO

Right About Now is the featured album of the week for the week of January 28, 2007 - February 4, 2007 on CountryStarsOnline.com. Read the review by Cheryl Harvey Hill and you can even add your own comments about Right About Now.

Excerpt from CHH's review: "...as I listened to his voice infuse the lyrics of "We Are" to the depth of my being, it took my breath away. There are few artists today, or in the history of this genre, capable of delivering a song the way Herndon does. I'm not even sure I understand how or why his voice effects people so deeply the way it does but I do know that it does, because it affects me that way. A lot of folks are saying "he's back," but I've known him for many years and after listening to his new album, I wouldn't say he's back; I'd say he has finally arrived."