MySpace facebook Follow TYHerndonNews on Twitter Ty ReverbNation Ty on bebo Ty on starpulse.com Ty on CMT.com iLike Ty Herndon Ty Herndon Official YouTube Channel iTunes
Share/Bookmark

RIGHT ABOUT NOW REVIEWED AT ALLACCESS.COM

AllAccess.com has posted a great review of Right About Now that is currently featured in the Country music section of the AllAccess.com site.

Ty Herndon - Right About Now
Here's one that's probably been in your pile a few weeks. Maybe you haven't even listened. I suggest you get to a quiet place and take a second look. Give it an ear. You remember, like you used to listen to music. I've always been a sucker for Ty's stuff. I'm partial however, because the guy couldn't do enough for us when I was in radio and of all the artists that marched through, he may have been the most likeable of all. I also think that 'Living In a Moment," is one of the best singles that I've ever heard. I hate for the crap this guy's been through. But the good news is that he's still got it. 'Right About Now,' with it's sparse production, is soulful, haunting and compelling, the perfect background for one of the strongest vocal performances of his career. This may be the sleeper of the year. Play it.